Week 14 Waiver Wire + Week 13 Fantasy Recap
- Quick conco check, was g2g
- Light ankle roll, should be fine (was byke in the game)
- Active, illness, nonsense. RIP
- Brutal for a lot of teams
- Bell fills in and I tell u what guy ain't moving fast. look like someone snuck a lil codeine in levs gatorade in the pregame.
- Bell goes 11-40 on the ground, catches 2 passes for 15 yards, just more of Mahomes not targeting RBs.
- I'm assuming CEH will be back for Week 14 at full strength, they get a relatively tough Dolphins run defense. CEH will be more of a low-end RB2 in this one.
- left early with a conco, 50/50 to suit up next week
- can't imagine how many conks gore has in his career.
- this man has over 4000 career touches
- Myles Gaskin
- 21-90 | 2-2-51
- Gaskin is an RB2 ROS easy.
- KC, NE, LV - like that schedule a lot for Gaskin
- Jonathan Taylor
- It's the best he's looked running the ball all year
- 13-91 on the ground (7 ypc), adds the big 3-44-1 through the air.
- Was still a committee, but he's starting to be the 1 in it. Before missing week 12 with covid, he played on 56% of snaps in Week 11, he hadn't played on more than 34% of snaps since Week 6 prior. He was in on just around 50% of snaps on Sunday.
- Feels good as a Taylor owner, but lets not forget that Houston is so bad against RBs, arguably the worst in the league.
- So while 50% of snaps will get it done vs. the Texans it might not against good teams, luckily for Taylor, that's not a problem right now. They get the Raiders in Week 14 and the Texans again in Week 15. He'll be a high-end RB2 in both matchups, before playing @ Pittsburgh in WEek 16.
- T.Y. Hilton
- B2B big games.
- Wk 12 (TEN) 4-81-1
- Wk 13 (HOU) 11-8-110-1
- Do I trust him moving forward, not really, but like Taylor het gets the Raiders and Texans next 2 weeks. So you can definitely put him into your lineup and not feel like
- David Johnson?
- 10-44-1 | 2-0-0 in passing, while Duke 6-6-24 (only two carries)
- I mean I guess. They play @ CHI and @ IND next two weeks, he's not someone Im feeling good about having in my lineup.
- Wentz benched. About time
- Completed 5-of-12 passes for 109 yards, one touchdown and an interception in the Eagles' Week 13 loss to the Packers, adding five carries for 29 additional yards.
- As of right now, like 20 minutes ago, said no decision on who will start for Philly next Sunday against the Saints.
- Then Cardinals and Dallas.
- I hope it hurts, for this offense, for all of it. for excitement. he keeps plays and drives alive. He played like a little over. quarter and had almost 30 rushing yards. He had some really nice throws, his touchdown in particular, but they just have a lot invested into Wentz obviously.
- Hurts is a huge pickup in SF leagues obviously but will definitely be streamable in 1QB leagues, probably more top 15-18 guy vs Saints but if he's still starter vs ARI and DAL, could argue borderline QB1.
- Frank Gore got conked and Ty Johnson took over
- 22-104-1 | 2-2-13
- If Swift is out
- Just racking up the garbage career stats.
- It's like you got a fantasy guy going in a game and garbage time starts in the 3rd quarter, you get the 3rd, 4th, they go to OT. The rules get changed and they go to 4 OTs, that's what AP's career stats are getting right now.
- 16-57-2 - who is on the schedule next? The Packers
- With Fuller gone, Cooks left for a bit with a concussion scare.
- Keke ran 75% of his routes from the slot, so that's going to be his position.
- Another real strong outing for Akers.
- Third straight tug game, but this was the game you really noticed he was starting to pull away from Henderson and Brown
- 21 carries, 72 yards and a score
- Akers got alot of cuts and they all like butter
- Henderson had 3 carries, same with Brown, brown for -3 yards, Henderson had a crib call for 38 yards so I still expect him to get some run, but it's clearly becoming Akers' backfield.
- Worth noting though that Henderson missed most of the first half with a knee injury that he did return from.
- Check GL carries _____
- Hendy had 3 targets, Akers had two, Brown 1.
- I mean.... I guess ionno
- Played on 39 snaps, Chark (87.3%), Keelan Cole (69%) and Johnson (55%).
- Johnson leads the team in targets (16) over the past two weeks since Glennon has been under center
- It's possible he's playing himself into more time, he's got a great matchup vs TEN next week, but he also has a near 0 point floor
- If Jonnu is out again, we can play him
- Catches 5-of-7 targets for 51 yards
- They get the Jags and Lions N2 weeks - i told yall it was tanny szn now that they're over the tough part of their schedule.
For next week specifically, we have Seattle playing the Jets at home. But SF looks like who you want to pick up. I'm telling you, they had a 17 point fantasy week in Week 12, idk what happens tonight, so it could either go really bad or they wont be a secret anymore following buffalo, but they're getting healthy on defense and they get WAS at home in Week 14 and Dallas in Week 15 - so two games against backup QBs. The Cowboys have allowed the most points to fantasy defenses on the year, washington number 8. They play @ ARIZ in Week 16 so ionno if i love that, but listen if they look good against BUF, then roll into these next two weeks, it might be worth riding the hot hand in to Weekk 16.