ROS Rankings - Week 14
- Moves up 7 spots from RB8 to RB1, only because of the bye. That's it.
- He's fully healthy and now half of his teammates are on the COVID - IR list. DJ Moore tested positive, but Curtis Samuel was a close contact. It's just more targets and touches for Cmac. He gets Denver, GB and WAS over the next three weeks.
- Getting a few questions about who the 1.01 of 2021 is -- it's Cmac. No question for me.
- DEN, GB, WAS - it's wheels up
Kenyan Drake and David Montgomery
- both moved up 5 spots, from RBs17 and 18 to RBs12 and 13, purely just on workload.
- Montgomery at RB12 - really easy slate of matchups now: HOU, MIN, JAX to finish out the year.
- Byke to byke good games, not something we're used to seeing from Dmont. Over 100 YFS in 3-of-4. He's getting all the snaps, almost all of the touches and they get HOU, MIN, JAX.
- Since Tarik Cohen went down in Week 3, Montgomery leads the NFL in routes run for RBs and it's not really close. 30.1 - next closest is zeke at 24
- Can't wait for this to come crashing down though - prior to Sunday, Montgomery had two rushing TDs combined in his previous 18 games.
- For Drake, I mean he still hasn't been that great, but he's the RB7 in fantasy since returning from that injury in week 10. Top 12 in receptions, 6th in rush attempts, 2nd in RZ carries (20), 2nd in rush. tds (4) and #1 in GL carries with 10..
- They get the Giants, PHI and SF, none of which are pushover run defenses at all. So volume meets opponents
- Biggest riser in the rankings by far, moves up a whole ass 20 spots, to RB14 ROS.
- I mean, not much to say, the guy got 21 carries and saw a couple of targets in his first game byke.
- 141 YFS - didnt score but had 7 RZ carries and 3 GL carries - easily could have had a 25-30 point fantasy day in this one.
- Sure, some players are coming byke to the lineup soon, but the only reason they're even relevant is bc Gaskin went down with an injury in the first place - now hes byke and it's his role.
- KC, NE, LV
- Shoots up to RB16 from RB25.
- A big game from the rookie, still played on about 50% ish of the snaps, but he's getting that at least over the next two games where the Colts get LV and HOU again. Easy rock solid RB2 in those.
- Moves down another 6 spots to RB18
- Fucking brutal, gets NO next, no one can run on them - all we can hope for is that Jalen Hurts spikes some juice into this offense. But against NO, Sander is a flex play and probably not a confident one.
- NO, ARI, DAL
A few injuries moving guys down:
Josh Jacobs, missed Week 13 with the ankle, Jon Gruden came out yesterday and said he wouldn't depend on having Jacobs for Week 14 against Indy.
the big one last night Antonio Gibson, we're not sure what it is just yet, - but he was in a lot of pain, got ruled out real quick, and it could be a turf toe injury which would typically mean a multi-week absence. His ranking is obviously in flux until we know more, but im pessimistic about it.
Going off that, we have three risers, first being JD McKissic with the possible Gibson injury. Caught all 10 of his targets last night, good lawd. This is what happens when u have a defense like PIT against washington, when they put a ton of pressure on alex smith, he's going to dump it off really quickly. They get SF, SEA, CAR over the next three. I'd be surprised if he doesn't catch at least 20 passes in that span. He also will get involved in the Rz and on the GL despite his stature, with Gibson out. JDM is my RB26 ROS, could argue he should be higher, right in front of him is David Johnson at RB25 and Akers at 24. In full PPR I'd probably take McKissic over DJ, but he's the guy in Houston for now, still stinks but will get the carries and the GL work - but has to play CHi and IND n2 weeks.
Cam Akers obviously just busted out finally, but we'll see how long that lasts. He's got a lot of upside if he can actually put that backfield in a chokehold and body slam that bitch but.
That's all we got for RBs for now, obviously still pending TNF with Zeke, Dobbins, etc.
You can get the full rankings
Almost no movement at all in the top-15 WRs.
- moves up to WR18 with the news that DJ Moore tested positive for COVID and Samuel is on the close contact list.
- I expect Samuel to be back for the game, but Robby's already pretty 8.7 targets/game should see a boost
- Another big mover, Davis is up at WR23 now. I think that's about where I had him in my rankings this week and he went brazy. 12-11-182-1
- Currently the WR16 in fppg
- He now gets JAX, DET and GB. And you know who's not getting shadowed by Jaire Alexander. Corey Davis.
- This is an obvious one, he continues to drop as long as Tua is the starter for Miami. Hes down at WR29 for me ROS.
- Falls down to WR35 for me, just almost impossible to trust him at this point with Mike Glennon under center.